« Home | On the Run More Than 40 Years » | I'm Back » | Women and Boots » | What I'd Really Rather Be Doing » | First text message post.--Mobile Email from a Cing... » | Why LNU? » | My Last Name » 

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 

A Little Insulting

OK, It's a Little Thing. I Admit It.

But I still get really annoyed when:

I hold the door open for someone and when they walk through it, they push it open a little wider. If they want to hold it open for me, that's fine. I appreciate the reciprocation. But that's not it. They just push it open, just a little bit, for themselves. And that's really annoying. It's like I didn't do my job good enough for them. No...they like to walk through a space of 64", and the 62" I opened for them simply wasn't enough. It's like they think I took the power from them, and they need to reassert. Like I said...annoying.


Movie quote: (Winner to receive a Toblerone, if they send me an address): I'll even give you a hint...it's the opening line to the movie.

"So gather 'round as I run it down, and unravel my pedigree: my father...was a junkie."

8 Mile? No? Well, I never saw that movie anyway!

Hey Hank, is it okay if I link to you?

Laurence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I was branded beast, at every feast,
before i ever became a man."

Post a Comment