« Home | Beach Day » | Daniel Powter... » | Grammar Lesson, Part II » | Because I'm a Nice Guy...and a Geek » | San Franciscan Women » | Gotta Admire 'Em » | A Walk In San Francisco » | A Walk In San Francisco » | Kosher Chinese » | Actual Construction » 

Monday, June 19, 2006 

Coming Up To...China

This Sunday I'm leaving for Singapore, Australia, and China. For three weeks.

No, don't say, "ooh, how cool!" It's not cool at all. It's horribly uncool. If three weeks away from my family weren't enough to change your mind, how about my schedule? Give training all day, with groups coming in and out, and me giving the same class over and over. Then I have to find kosher food. Then I do it again the next day.

Then I fly to the next city. And, oh yeah, flight time from Singapore to Sydney is about 7 1/2 hours. And from Sydney to Beijing is 13. Then I start all over again in the next city.

No, this is not a vacation.

Did I mention that it's going to be like that for three weeks?