« Home | Sing » | Hopping Mad » | Piling On » | Coming Up To...China » | Beach Day » | Daniel Powter... » | Grammar Lesson, Part II » | Because I'm a Nice Guy...and a Geek » | San Franciscan Women » | Gotta Admire 'Em » 

Sunday, July 02, 2006 

Hello From Down Under

Two Pints And A Flight

So I left Singapore, which was hot and humid, and I'm now in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.

Where, thank G-d, it's decently cold. I was melting in Singapore.

I got in about 3 hours ago, checked into a hotel, and went directly to a bar. I had to walk around to find one that had actual people in it, but I did, and, two pints later, I'm back in the hotel and feeling no pain.

I'm hoping that the beer will put me to bed, because I really have no fargin' idea what time it is. I slept a little on the plane, and right now, who the hell knows. For my family, who I just spoke to, and really miss, it's about 8:30 a.m. Here, supposedly, it's about 10:30 p.m. I don't know whether I should be tired because it's time to go to bed, or it's time to wake up, or what.

All I know is that Desperate Housewives is on, so it's probably nighttime.

Heheheeh.

Sorry, I know you're timely confused, but... that's funny to me.

hey stranger!! Yes, things have certainly changed...but I'm keeping my blog just changing my focus a little bit.

Hope you are having fun

Post a Comment