« Home | Bravery? Not So Much. » | Keep My Politics to Myself » | Rezzie, Part III » | Rezzie, Part II » | Rezzie, Part I » | Home Away from Home » | No, No, No » | Great Moments in Marketing » | True Heroes » | It's a Boy » 

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 

24

Was I the only person who, at 6:45 a.m. by the clock, and hearing that very nice, victorious, soft music come on, said, "oh shit, this can't be good."

That season ender was *awesome*! I think the best one yet. No false danger, just shoot 'em all dead, one by one (so to speak; I was perfectly fine with Bierko getting his neck snapped.)

And I so told the HLW that the pen (I even said the pen) was a transmitter. Ok, so everyone else in the world got it too, but so what? Oh...you didn't get it? Don't *you* feel stupid?

All in all, the best season yet. I'm frankly still shaking from the first 10 minutes of the season.

And they well and truly set up next season, didn't they?

My guess? The Chinese need help with a problem, so they have to recruit Bauer to help them. Do they team him with a beautiful but deadly female Chinese agent? Time will tell.

What's your guess?