« Home | True Heroes » | It's a Boy » | Meetings, Meetings, and...More Meetings » | Meetings, Meetings, and...More Meetings » | Meetings, Meetings, and...More Meetings » | Why We Fight » | False Alarm » | A Little Insulting » | On the Run More Than 40 Years » | I'm Back » 

Monday, May 08, 2006 

Great Moments in Marketing

I just love good PR. "They're still wrestling with how the finale will end." And I guess they're still wondering how the beginning will begin? Or are they talking about the end of the end of the show. I mean, isn't the "end of the end" the credits? Are they really worried about the credits? On TV, where they roll credits at hyperspeed so that only Moo hopped up on Peeps can read them?

I love it...how do you think it will end??? Do they really think America thinks they'll just let him die in there?

Post a Comment