« Home | Home Away from Home » | No, No, No » | Great Moments in Marketing » | True Heroes » | It's a Boy » | Meetings, Meetings, and...More Meetings » | Meetings, Meetings, and...More Meetings » | Meetings, Meetings, and...More Meetings » | Why We Fight » | False Alarm » 

Monday, May 15, 2006 

Rezzie, Part I

The Long, Long Mini-Interview

this is an audio post - click to play

Loving the audio post, Therezzipoopookinskiizzmster is a fantastic guest! But I must let you in on this secret... www.blip.tv. A place for video and audio podcasts. Any size, any length, full flexibility. I tried it since August 2005 and I feel great.

Check out the vlog
http://seeasilverlining.blogspot.com

I think you should hold a contest for the number of times that Therese giggles.

My guess is 898709823789461392187589188972342.

Hank did I mention that I think it's hilarious that every time you say "Rezzie, from shoeism" you don't actually say that? You say "REZzie from SHOEism..."

Also, I'm pretty sure if someone else had answered the phone it would have been confusing. "Who's 'Rezzie'?"

*giggle*

Aw Ikey, you're sweet.

And Moo, are you sure you're not confusing the number of times I giggle with the number of ways in which you're bizarre? *looks at nails*

It's the return of the interviews! Brilliant!

Post a Comment