« Home | Holy Crap! » | Wow, That's Quick » | Barbeque » | Fugly » | Another Childhood Icon Gone » | 24 » | Bravery? Not So Much. » | Keep My Politics to Myself » | Rezzie, Part III » | Rezzie, Part II » 

Monday, June 05, 2006 

For Your Viewing Pleasure

I Know, I Know

But back when this came out, Britney was the shit. Seriously, everyone I knew thought she was the hottest thing going. And, let's face it guys, you did too.

Now she's sunk into how-did-she-ever-marry-that-skanky-guy-and-have-a-kid land. I mean it. K-fed? Have you ever seen a bigger shiftless loser? Show me a bigger shiftless loser and I'll show you... ... ... a really huge shiftless loser.

Anyway, enjoy this blast from the past.


The first time I saw that video I was like "Hm. This girl sooooooo can't sing."

But I liked her still. And now I love her. I still don't think she can sing, but she is about so much more than that.

I also love LiLo. But that is a topic for another day. (I just wanted to say it again.)

Post a Comment